We are a single-source provider for all your cargo needs, including management and support for facilities, transferring cargo to and from aircraft and processing shipments.
Our experienced staff performs the daily cargo handling operations at LAX. From loading and unloading on and off the aircraft to the handling of dangerous goods, each procedure is executed in accordance to the IATA and ICAO rules and regulations. Our warehouse agents are fully compliant with OSHA standards.
Our services are as follows but not limited to:
- Carry out the general warehouse operation services in accordance with the clients instructions
- Cargo acceptance and inspection
- Build-up and break-down of freight
- Domestic and international flight
- Loading dock services
- Forklift operations (5,000 / 10,000 / 30,000 lbs.)
- Operations of ULD loader, Electronic Transport Vehicles (ETV), Etc.
- Handling of special cargo such as live animals, perishables oversized and highly sensitive cargoes including ASML and TSMG
- Certified DG Handling
Our Standard operating procedure is periodically updated in accordance to any government regulatory changes.