- Able to respond to on-call maintenance requests on all ground support equipment.
- Able to troubleshoot and diagnose all ground service equipments.
- Must be familiar with drive train, brake, electric and hydraulic systems.
- Must be prepared to paint equipments on a needed basis.
- Able to respond to emergency service calls and accidents related to GSE.
- Able to order parts for equipment repairs.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of tool usage and other diagnostic equipments.
- Perform preventive and maintenance servicing.
- Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb ladders and stairs, stand, walk, and turn/pivot frequently throughout the duration of the workday.
- Must have a valid CA Driver License.
- Must not have a history of felony convictions.
- Must be able to work in the U.S.A.