- Must set up the counter (Extensions, signs, banners, chairs, carpets etc…).
- If working in front of the counter must assist passengers offloading their luggage’s from the carts into the scale. If working behind the counter must remove the luggage’s from the scale and placed them into the belt.
- Comply with proper baggage hygiene and Airport Rules and Regulations.
- Remove all unknown luggage’s from the belt located in the BIR room and mark them either with an U ( upper ) or L ( lower ) depending on location and drop them off at the designated belts.
- Remove Suspects luggage’s and write down the last 4 digits and give these bags to TSA personnel.